From: "je_wa@..." <je_wa@...>
To: main@OmniaSDR.groups.io
Sent: Wednesday, February 8, 2017 3:50 PM
Subject: Re: [OmniaSDR] Happy Days Quisk on PI

Do you have any experiences using wsjt-x or fldigi on the Raspi?
I've got my Raspi2 working on quisk too, 1st SSB QSO on 20 over 4000 miles to Asiatic Russia. Wow!
But if I switch to digimodes USB there are interruptions in the audio signal path? Any ideas? Which loopback devices you are using on digimodes? I tried Alsa loopback but run into that problems.
Any suggestions?
73, Jens / DH1AKY

Join main@OmniaSDR.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.