Topics

Happy Days Quisk on PI

Ronald Pfeiffer

I installed quisk on a raspberry pi 2 with 7" touchscreen display housed
in SmartPi Touch case connected to a proficio.

Works great!

Ron

Ron / W4MMP

Hi Ron,

Excellent news!  It should run a tad better on a RPi 3.   Do you have any digital apps running also (WSJT-X)?

73,
Ron / W4MMP

--
Thank you for your support and business,
73,

Jens / DH1AKY

Edited

Do you have any experiences using wsjt-x or fldigi on the Raspi?

I've got my Raspi2 working on quisk too, 1st SSB QSO on 20 over 4000 miles to Asiatic Russia. Wow!

But if I switch to digimodes USB there are interruptions nearly every second in the audio signal path. Any ideas? Which loopback devices you are using on digimodes? I tried Alsa loopback but run into that problems.

Any suggestions?

73, Jens / DH1AKY

Ronald Pfeiffer

Sorry I have not jumped into any other software as of yet.
Just got the quisk to run only.

I will be looking at fldigi after I get quisk to work with my other
SDR radio RS-HFIQ.

Ron

Do you have any experiences using wsjt-x or fldigi on the Raspi?
I've got my Raspi2 working on quisk too, 1st SSB QSO on 20 over 4000 miles to Asiatic Russia. Wow!
But if I switch to digimodes USB there are interruptions in the audio signal path? Any ideas? Which loopback devices you are using on digimodes? I tried Alsa loopback but run into that problems.
Any suggestions?
73, Jens / DH1AKY