Topics

Proficio - Quisk on Windows? (N7CXI)

James Barber

Anyone get their Proficio running with Quisk on Windows and would be willing to share a config file?
A friend came over today and was asking about it. We got it receiving -somewhere- (not where the display shows) and the band relays click when rolling from 2.999999 to 3 mHz, but that's about it.

I did look at the sample (Linux) config file in the Files section, but didn't find much. I copied the Softrock USB config to get the USB ID's and whatnot.
The receiver audio interface at least is pointed at the Peaberry audio device. Haven't gotten as far as TX yet, but would like to.

Thanks,
Jim N7CXI